skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 08, 2006
me with mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(25)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
2010
(76)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(169)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(38)
►
2008
(119)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(19)
►
2007
(204)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(55)
▼
2006
(82)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(34)
▼
October
(42)
dad feeds me mommy's milk.
at coffee bean with mom and dad!
Honorary great-grandmother Kim was so excited to h...
Pastor Woo prayed for me, but I started to cry!
This Sunday I went to grandma & grandpa Choi's church
tummy time .. not quite able to lift my head yet b...
Grandpa Lindley picked out this dress for me from ...
rocking with grandma
when Uncle Brandon first met me
mommy found some old pictures of me. from 8/21/06 ...
Me and auntie Debbi - I love to play now!
This is me with grandma on daddy's bday. Look at m...
hmm why you looking at me like that?
I'm a really chubby bunny :)
This is me on my 2 month birthday! I am over 10 lbs.
10/8/06 - hi there. I look so chubby, maybe I'm ab...
here's me winking at uncle sean.
from 9/3/06 - lookie how daddy makes me smile :)
10/3/06 - over 9 lbs. now!
lookie me in my pretty dress!
I love baths!
me and daddy in the morning
me and mommy in the morning
hai-yah! I know kung fu!
9/3/06 - yo what's up homey
backtrack a little, these are from 9/3/06
i like hanging out here
I like to sleep like this for some reason.
look how fat I got over one month! Now I weigh abo...
on my one month birthday!
9/9/2006
my new friend teddy!
my sleeping pose
hmm my thoughtful pose
8/22/06-look how tiny I used to be... I kinda look...
coming home from the hospital, I barely fit the ca...
me with daddy
me with mommy
look how pointy my head was! heehee.
aren't I beeyootiful?
This is one of the first photos of me! I was born ...
This is me inside my mommy's tummy at 8 months.She...
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
Esther
I love to play outside, go down slides, make sister laugh, sing songs
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment