skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 27, 2006
this is my rice cake. This is korean tradition for my 100th day birthday. Celebrating my life with rice cake, food, dress, gold ring, and family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(25)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
2010
(76)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(169)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(38)
►
2008
(119)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(19)
►
2007
(204)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(55)
▼
2006
(82)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(34)
mommy loves putting cloth diapers on me! This one ...
look how well I hold my head now!
giggle!
I love to laugh
My first Christmas present!
here I am with my mom's family for thanksgiving/my...
this is my rice cake. This is korean tradition for...
they made me wear this funny hat!
celebrating my 100th day, I was really grouchy!
my cousins got me this ring! It's traditionally wo...
relaxing with mom after a long but fun turkey day
This is how I like to spend 80% of my waking hours...
Hi bear, what's up?
hold my hand mommy!
ooh gotta go #2 grandma!
hey uncle, your tummy is a nice perch to lie on :)
just looking cute like usual.
uhhh yeah.
whoah I was a bit overwhelmed at the moment with m...
hi there mr. cousin twice removed!
here I am with my cousin twice removed Andrew!
I was a little distracted during this photo
we began Thanksgiving with a walk - daddy's carryi...
on uncle brandon's birthday!
daddy shows me the ocean from the pier
one of the first family shots since my birth!
Do you think I'm warm enough?
snuggly in grandma's arms
Esther's first day at the Beach! (San Clemente)
with my beautiful auntie Suzanne!
the only costume my mom could think of was a bear,...
I'm all ready for the pumpkin carving contest! Thi...
with friends from Haggai Community - this is the h...
My first halloween :) with Harry Potter aka uncle Abe
►
October
(42)
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
Esther
I love to play outside, go down slides, make sister laugh, sing songs
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment