Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Bath I'll Never Forget

Okay, so normally, I don't post on Esther's blog, but I had to do it this time. Today, Nicole was away doing her language lesson. Esther and I needed to get ready to go to a friend's home for dinner. I decided to give Esther a bath before we left. I turned on the bathwater and adjusted the temperature to a comfortable level while Esther was watching.

Of course whenever the water is on, Esther has to come and touch it and so I let her do so, but then remembered I needed to get her clothes ready so that after her bath I could quickly change her--she gets cold very fast!

So, I told her to wait one second (yeah right!) and that I would be right back to give her a bath..."okay daddy" I could just about hear her say through those big cute eyes, and off I went for less than 30 seconds.

I'm back in a flash when lo and behold...

 

I just had to smile and then rush and grab my camera, this is just one of those moments, unplanned, unprovoked...kind of, and just plain o'l hilarious!

-Chris a.k.a aapa or daddy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

purple said...

too cute! -susan