I loved going to see fishies at the aquarium with sorin unni and unni and oppa!
they had fishies in the toilet bowl in an exhibit!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey sweet Esther! I am so happy to see you with your cousins having SO MUCH FUN! I miss you and we pray for you and Mommy and Daddy every night (and several times during the day too)! I'm so glad you are such a big girl now and can help Mommy and Daddy on the way home back to India. Can't wait to see you, G-ma
1 comment:
Hey sweet Esther! I am so happy to see you with your cousins having SO MUCH FUN! I miss you and we pray for you and Mommy and Daddy every night (and several times during the day too)! I'm so glad you are such a big girl now and can help Mommy and Daddy on the way home back to India. Can't wait to see you, G-ma
Post a Comment