Sweet Bee Bee Esther - I absolutely LOVE your GINGERBREAD FRED! I am truly impressed with the head and body but mostly with the wonderful face!!!! You are an excellent artist my dear and hope you will make me some gingerbread people when you come next month. Can't wait to see you sweetie pie. Tell Mom and Dad thanks for putting ALL the great pictures of you and Ayden on the blog. Love - Bee Bee Grammmmmmmmma
1 comment:
Sweet Bee Bee Esther - I absolutely LOVE your GINGERBREAD FRED! I am truly impressed with the head and body but mostly with the wonderful face!!!! You are an excellent artist my dear and hope you will make me some gingerbread people when you come next month. Can't wait to see you sweetie pie. Tell Mom and Dad thanks for putting ALL the great pictures of you and Ayden on the blog. Love - Bee Bee Grammmmmmmmma
Post a Comment