This morning Esther was said because I reprimanded her so I told her gently, don't be sad. Can you give mommy a smile? So she leaned forward on the table, rested her chin on my arm and gave me the most beautiful sweet smile. Then she said, "take a picture mommy."
I think we are overdoing it on the picture taking!!
Second story:
I was telling Esther about the many names she has. Esther, Tara, Ju Young, Ju Ju Be, etc. and then she said I have another name, Eshrls JrBrlsi Nldlie, and I said huh? And she repeated, Eshrl Jrblusi Ndlie, and I was still confused. And she said, "remember daddy says, Esther Juyoung lindley -- don't do that again! that's my other name!"
Okay enough stories, here's some pics before a birthday party. Esther's hair is long enough to put into a ponytail now.

1 comment:
Wow, Ayden is so beautiful. Growing up so nicely. How is it having the two? to me it can be so crazy but fun as well. I feel much fuller and like there's always a 'group' nearby.
Post a Comment