Girls first "real" halloween where they dressed up in costume. A was a ballerina cowgirl, by her own strong choice and E was a mermaid princess. We went to a city carnival and trick or treated among neighbors we knew and had a blast!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Esther - wow - you look like a real mermaid (except for your feet - hehe). I really like your costume! You look beautiful!
Hey Ayden - you are the prettiest cowboy ballerina I have ever seen! Love how creative you are!
So glad you are having fun in India! xxxxxxoooooo - E> gramma <3
1 comment:
Hey Esther - wow - you look like a real mermaid (except for your feet - hehe). I really like your costume! You look beautiful!
Hey Ayden - you are the prettiest cowboy ballerina I have ever seen! Love how creative you are!
So glad you are having fun in India!
xxxxxxoooooo - E> gramma <3
Post a Comment